Discussion List Services For Non-Profits
Advanced Discussion List Services powered by Lyris ListManager™ hosted by Dundee hosted for non-profit entities.
Developed with the Non-Profit organization in mind, Dundee hosted Discussion List Services gives you discussion list options:
- HTML archives – perform very fast word searches
- HTML search engine
- RSS syndication
- View as newsgroup (NNTP) Multiview
- Approval Wizard
- The Approval Summary Reports
- Web interface for email list management
- Allow visitors to visit your mailing list and read your archives
- Optional forum interface
- Restrict Member Options
- Optional password required
- Set membership expiration date
- Control how people join the list using the discussion forum interface
- Change the look of messages on your discussion list
- Define criteria for rejecting discussion list messages
With the recent social networking trend, more organizations are turning to Twitter, Facebook, Linked-in and other social arenas to grown their online presence and online communities. Tools to create and moderate these online societies in a structured environment are highly desired. Several leading Universities recognize that social networks along with content management can be a major communication facilitator for their school. Discussion List Services is the tool to tie diverse networks of systems together by leveraging the power of each; social networking, content, and communication management systems into an organized platform used to:
- Create secure private discussion areas: with tracking and email integration.
- Communicate with online communities in your own private area to discuss sensitive materials, projects or ideas.
- Customizable profile features.
- Hold a discussion where your supporters can get answers and ask questions with a record of your meetings by searchable archives for later review.
With Dundee Internet hosted Discussion List Services, non-profits have a simple and secure way to hold online discussions in a customized online setting.