Discussion List Services For Government
Create an ongoing email discussion group for any sized e-Government entity. With Discussion List Services, by Dundee Internet, save money, save energy and save time. Email discussion lists increase productivity and efficiency as your staff need not be in town to participate. Organize and archive your important discussions in a secure online environment with web portal access, access you control.
Conquer the challenge of bringing together hundreds to thousands of employees across any Government agency, whether Local, State or Federal. Discussion List Services has virtually an unlimited user capacity to organize and store and disperse all of your discussions, all on a secure platform – highly configurable to your specific needs.
Enjoy features that allow you to –
- Create secure email teamwork groups.
- Bid and compliance management
- Planning and event management
- Project and workflow management
- Share ideas and plans.
- Host discussion forums for your departments and employees or form a question and answer searchable archives database for your community.
- Become the public’s virtual connection to your, Local, State or Federal government.
Discussion List Services, used nationwide by small municipalities, city governments, and federal facilities, for cost-effective efficient ways to create internal focus forums, to project management. When you use Dundee Internet, Discussion List Services, powered by ListManager, the results will speak for themselves. Your e-Government will see an increase in teamwork and productivity, streamline workflow and cost savings by alleviating the need to travel or occupy a meeting room for a few hours.